No wonder why Czech Republic has so many visitors from around the world. Country offers amazing hospitality,openness and plenty of various attractions. Hills and mountains, over 900 natural springs and diversive urban architecture can mesmerize everybody. Skiing, hiking and cycling are very popular activities in the country – are you ready for Czech adventure?
Best cities in Czech Republic:
* Prague – over 1000 years old capital is definitely the most attractive city in the country. Among others, we’ll find here famous Lennon’s Wall, Prague Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Vysehrad or controversial sculptors of Cerny.
* Brno – historical city featuring famous Bucovice Palace, Moravian Karst and Spilberk Castle. The deepest sinkhole in the country – Macocha Gorge – lays only 40 km away from Brno.
* Karlovy Vary – a renowned Czech SPA which attracts crowd of tourists hungry for relax. It’s worth to visit Moser Glass Museum, Glass factory, hot springs and viewing tower Diana.
* Český Krumlov – it’s a fairytale-like city with an amazing castle and charming streets – perfect for a weekend trip. It’s worth to visit some atypical museums (puppets, tortures, wax figures) and old Friar Minors Monastery.
* Olomouc – city full of monuments from different historical periods. Among others, one can find there Holy Trinity Column, an impressive municipal clock, a baroque church, a gothic cathedral or contemporary fortifications.
Being in Czech Republic, there is one thing you can’t forget about -famous Czech beer and its traditional cuisine! Fried cheese and czech dumplings can be easily found all around the country in local restaurants. Additionally, czech pubs and bars are places where one can seat with good company all night long.
Have you already decided, which attractions in Czech Republic you would like to see? We’ll help you to organize a perfect group tour, that will meet everybody’s expectations.