People usually identify Austria with Alps and Vienna tour. However, that’s not the end! It offers large number of attractions all over the country.
Visiting Austria is a good idea for those eager for scenic landscapes and wild nature. Natural ice caves, Krimml waterfalls, Kaprun hydro station and alpine trails won’t let you get bored in this amazing country.
Which cities to visit in Austria?
* Vienna – Vienna tour is definitely number one on a list to do in Austria. Pastorale landscape of Danube river, 280 parks, royal palaces and historical buildings – all of this makes people fall in love in Austrian capital at first sight.
* Graz – a beautiful city from Habsburgs times, which delights with its old town. One can find here picturesque castle hill and the biggest arsenal in the world.
* Stübing – a small town with 66 ha of a huge heritage park. It gathers more than 100 monuments from all over the country enabling its visitors to see the whole Austria in one place!
* Innsbruck – the capital of Tyrol is famous mostly of its winter sports – the Olympic Games and annual Four Hills Tournament. It can also be proud of its remarkable old town with VI-century castle, imperial palace and famous Golden Roof.
* Salzburg – Mozart’s hometown attracts not only fans of classicism. Among medieval streets, one can find Mirabell Castle and Hohensalzburg Fortress.
Decide yourself what would you like to see in Austria and we’ll conform to your needs. No matter if you want to go on Vienna tour, hike in Alps or raft on Danube river – we’ll take care of an entertainment at the highest level.